This award honors and recognizes secretaries/administrative assistants for their hard work and dedication. Without them, our school systems and school offices could not run efficiently, and we want to show them our appreciation.
Secretaries/Administrative Assistants who meet the following criteria can be nominated:
NOTE: Nominator must be the secretary’s immediate supervisor.
- Have at least 3 years of service in a school or system office.
- Support the vision, mission, goals, and beliefs of the school system.
- Promote goodwill among fellow co-workers by maintaining a positive attitude and providing excellent customer service.
- Exhibit a good work ethic by being punctual in attendance and adhering to scheduled work hours.
- Perform work duties as assigned in an exemplary manner.
- Participate in professional development to improve work knowledge and skills.
CLAS Secretary of the Year recipients will be recognized at the closing luncheon at the 2019 Secretaries Conference in Birmingham, AL on December 4, 2019. He/She will also be recognized for their exemplary performance on the CLAS website.
Nominations must be received by September 30, 2019.
Click here to download a sample nomination form