AASPA Winter Conference
January 22-24, 2020
Renaissance Hotel & Spa
- "Retirement Systems of Alabama Updates and Challenges"
- ''Teacher Certification and SDE Updates" Shavon Cummings, Martha White, Corey Martin, and Certification Specialists, ALSDE
- KEYNOTE: "Legal Updates" Whit Colvin, Attorney with Bishop, Colvin, Johnson, & Kent.
- "Current Topics in Education Law" Jayne Williams, Attorney General Counsel and Director of Legal Advocacy Alabama Association of School Boards
- "New HR Administrators Panel Discussion" Facilitator and Panelists TBA
- "Legislative Updates" Dr. Vic Wilson, CLAS Executive Director
- "Hot Topics in HR Mini Panel Discussion"
- "Retirement Preparation and Changes" Kit Gallup, RSA
- "College Job Fairs and Training Dates" Debra Gosha, ALSDE
- KEYNOTE: Speakers
We invite you to join AASPA's "special" night event "You Can't Make This STUFF Up" event on Thursday evening. It is a lot of fun and some very interesting stories. A great opportunity to meet new people and members for fun! Bring your business cards and share.
Download Tentative Agenda
For Room Reservations: Call Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at (800) 468.3571 or click the link below for the AASPA Annual Meeting room rate of $162 per night. Room block deadline is December 21, 2019.
Reserve Rooms Online Now!
$275 after Jan. 1
$300 after Jan. 1
Register Online Now!
*To be a member of AASPA, you must be a member of CLAS and then select AASPA as your affiliate.
Please mail a check, including your full name, payable to:
Attn: Dr. Latanza Harrison
PO Box 708
Alabaster, AL 35007