Phase I: Content and Knowledge
Participants must attend one CTE Meeting, one CLAS activity, and the 2020 ACTA Spring Conference.
CTE Meeting Options (Attend One):
- Fall CTE Administrators Meeting (October 2019)
- Winter CTE Administrators Meeting (January 2020)
CLAS Options (Attend One):
- 2019 CLAS Summer Convention
- 2020 CLAS Law Conference or 2020 Law Webcast
- ACTA Spring Conference (April 2020)
Phase II: Implementation (Required)
- Participants must invest a minimum of 25 hours, document on the CLAS Implementation Log and submit to Dr. Rhinnie Scott by email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2020.
(Note: Effective implementation should include activities that you have led/facilitated or activities where you met, discussed, or collaborated regarding the knowledge gained with colleagues and/or stakeholders as related to Standard VII: Management of the Learning Organization. Implementation must note evidence of your specific leadership in your organization.)
Phase III: Evaluation/Reflection (Required)
- Participate in the Evaluation/Reflection Session at the 2020 ACTA Spring Conference.